Transfer Certificate

Transfer Certificate

Request a <br><span>Certificate</span>

Request a

After your child has received acceptance to join the Canadian School Bahrain, we request a transfer certificate from their previous school.

The original transfer certificate must be on official school letterhead. This form must be typed, signed by the Principal, and shows an official school stamp.

The transfer certificate of students from schools located in any country other than Australia, Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand, USA and UAE, MUST be in English or Arabic and attested by:

  • Ministry of Education
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Bahrain Embassy

Attestation is required for GCC countries students from the Ministry of Education only.

For students transferring within Bahrain, you must request a transfer certificate from your child's former school. The Transfer Certificate must be provided before your child is able to start school.

Transfer Letter Template

More on
CSB Admission